PMR.

So I am called to write about PMR. They successfully haunted most of the 97's and teng teng teng result was announced. First thing to be done, whatever the numbers stated on the slip or even the SMS you get through KPM  is always bersyukur. Say Alhamdulillah Thank You Allah :) And somehow we could express it through sedekah ke. Sujud syukur ke. Puasa ke. Lots of things to be done to show the gratitude. Tak gitu?


For whom yang dah bernazar and your wish become true. Jangan lupa jalankan nazar anda :)

PMR. The dissapoinment. The appreciation. The effort. The everything which I considered the hardest exam I've faced when I was 15. And persetankan segala manusia yang kata : PMR itu senang. PMR itu kacang because SPM is rather tougher. But hell yeah. Kisah apa kan? At that particular moment. I mean masa lima belas tahun ye. Harap Maklum. Mesti korang pernah rasa kan, kakak abang ke senior ke cakap bunyi dengki tahap tinggi : " Alah PMR jeeeee " JE sounds extremely annoying. Sepak sekali kang?

My PMR memory : I considered as Not.That.Nice. Kecewa as in kecewa dengan penerimaan manusia sekeliling. .  Mahu kena pelangkung dengan senduk, dapat 8A pun nak menangis bagai nak rak. Kan? The school decision for not putting up a piece of wood in the hall , I considered as something pierced inside me really bad. Sampai sekarang aku tak lupa how acceptance of people regarding about batch. Adil ke we're judged by an academic matter itself. Just one matter. One I tell you. 20 straight A. Worst record. I know. Big dissapointment. Big shame to Selandar. I knew. I sense it through ayahanda face when he get our form his car. Vividly remember.

 PMR buat aku ingat baba. Our GPK Hem back then. He's the only one, meskipun masa tu dia dah jadi bekas cikgu. He appreciates us whenever everyone was like putting blame on us for having "THAT RESULT" for the PMR.

They took time to heal. By itself. I guess some teachers had the fear to teach us during our upper form days. Diagnostik pun teruk.

So today. As time passes by, grown up. I even passed my SPM. Leaving my high school years. Batch yang selalu kena mock itu ini itu ini, we leave the school with a pointer 1.78 for SPM. Best through the school records. Even with no straight A plasses. Not that much people getting straight A. Again with there's no piece of wood in the hall for our batch. Its okay. Machinants dah hantar 7 members dia ke oversea. 4 Mesir. 2 Jordan. 1 Russia. More to come insyaAllah :)

Now after 3 years passes. Hari ni dah masuk turn tengok result adik adik. I sense a little dissapointment from junior junior SBPI Selandar for not breaking records . Ke? EH? I get less information about that. My bad. But with 32 people getting straight A's. Well done juniors. Teachers. Its a great work I tell you. It is.

And I could also see seniors bragging themselves because they did well during their time. Even they don't write it clear, but I'm good in sensing and assuming. Takyah nak terasa sangat kan? I mention no names kot. I guess all seniors had the same passed-habitual . eh? haha. Dengki sesama batch. Like so not matured. I am . Once upon a time. ahaha :D

GUYS. cheered up. PMR is just a warm up. Sedih Kecewa Happy ke langit : tu semua nanti hilang. Kejap je rasa dia. Sumpah kejap. Tak berjaya PMR, bukan Allah kata, kau teruk PMR, SPM confirm lingkup. Ada ke? Ada ke? TAKDE okay. Ada hikmah result memasing tu. Kadangkala tak cemerlang sebab banyak sebab. I can't tell . You review it yourself. Yang cemerlang , teruskan legasi kecemerlangan anda. Jangan lalai sebab dulu Saya Dapat 9A. *yayyyy yayyyy terkinja macam kucing*  

Bila dah melangkah pergi ke arah SPM, your PMR achievement was just numbers. Numbers yang boleh tunjuk kat anak cucu korang,

  dulu Opah pandai 8A woooooo. * tak pulak bagitahu ambik 9 subject* haha. *bragging punya Opah*  PMR dah nak mansuh dah pun. Kang cucu cucu tanya, PMR tu mende opah? Erk.


bunyi aku cakap macam orang tua 99 tahun. I know. I know.

KEJAR KEJAYAAN DUNIA AKHIRAT. Jangan sibuk marathon dunia. Terlepas baton akhirat :) Terus seek ilmu. Kerana menuntut ilmu itu obligation. even the very very first wahyu pada Nabi Muhammad s.a.w : IQRAA'

Comments