SBPI Selandar : Sekolah Berprestasi Tinggi.

Praising to Allah for the SBT. Even though aku dah masuk list list sejarah sekolah. I'm proud to be one :)

Despite bila orang tanya, " SBPI Selandar tu dekat mana? Perak ke " errrr like seriously if you ask me this question in 2006, I'll say Perak jugak. EH. haha synchronize apa nama Selandar dengan Perak. Kaitan? Tang tu aku sangat bersabar explain, SBPI Selandar tu dekat Melaka. Hujung Melaka nak masuk sempadan Negeri Sembilan. Dekat dengan Gemencheh. tetiba jadi cikgu Geografi untuk lima minit.

After 5 years passed by. Glad that I've been there. Realization comes after I end my school life. A place which stores thousands of memories. A calm place to study. The place where I develop myself. The place where lots of people develop themselves. Meskipun usia baru nak masuk sedekad. Great achievements , applause to the teachers. The prefects family. The students either. And everybodaaayh include staf staf, pakcik jaga kebun , sob sobs rindu pakcik Muslim, makcik kantin. Oh rindunyaaaa :)

So talking about SBT. Just passed by comments through facebook *like again* ( dont blame me because I don't stalk, its on my timeline okay ) Just saw some people bragged about they're the one who should be holding those SBT certs and etc etc  , ohh yucks. Stop it okay. Tak perlu rasanya? Kan? Because I believe, usaha nak dapat SBT bukan datang dari satu batch. Bukan setahun dua. It started ever since the pioneer lagi. I guess  sifat hasad dengki takabbur between batches ni common thing happened in school. Feeling proud about your batch based on academic achievements is not something to be proud about sepanjang zaman.

Jadi matang sikit mungkin?

I realize, my batch, DEUS EX MACHINA, bukan satu batch yang pandai. In a way, bukan high-achiever. SPM takde straight A plus. But I had a sense, a personal sense where we leave something for the school. I dont know, maybe its because, its my batch, so nak menangkan batch sendiri or what. Well even though reality says so, I am proud with my my Machinants siblings. now and forever.

So sebenarnya. Tak payah bergaduh atau nak bragged yang si polan atau si polan lebih layak pegang cert SBT. Sebab you need to realize, dalam rekod rekod SBT tu, ramai lagi boleh claim, saya yang patut ikut pengetua naik pentas. Oh maaaan SBT pun boleh jadi isu eh? Just stop it. Face the reality.

Well done SBPI Selandar. Glorious Selandar :) Even though takde peluang nak cakap personally to the teachers, to ayahanda, I faced the moment where we striving hard for the SBT thingy. Because I am the part of them. We are. Tahniah Ayahanda Encik Karim Bin Bayok. Deepest gratitude. hard works paid. Well done . I miss the school. I miss my cikgu cikgu. One of the big thing that I miss is, my time being Majlis Tertinggi. With the great bench of leaders. Great? We are. We were. Oh Villa Puteri jugak.

Oh yaa, Sekolah Berasrama Penuh Integrasi Selandar terletak di Melaka Bandaraya Bersejarah ( merely with those 500 tahun, bandar teknologi Hijau ) Miahaha.

Comments