Bulatan Itu Gembira.

Breathing lively. Thanks Al-Mighty Allah for another chance.

I got a chance to gather in an usrah yesterday. Well I guess its a coincidence. Tapi I know , Allah fate it to happen and already happened. I would like to share something here. Regardless how I perceive USRAH is all about ever since I know what usrah is * which since my secondary school*


U S R A H itu keluarga. Its a direct translation from the arabic word. Tapi dulu, I merely hate usrah because usrah is tiring , usrah is mengantuk , usrah is everything negative. Kalau dulu masa dekat Selandar, usrah amat amat boring, maybe dia termasuk dalam program berbentuk paksaan dan jika tak datang usrah, you'll receive some punishments. And it sucks. Keluarga apa macam tu? Sometimes pengisian dia  langsung tak boleh nak relate dengan hidup realiti. I mean like, betul laa awak share ayat ayat Al-Quran, tapi now you're talking to teenagers yang muka semua muka siput mengantuk, mana otak tu nak relate one thing to another.  Dulu aku nak sangat jadi one of ketua usrah, sebab aku nak make it fun, relating a common sense dengan agama, relating benda yang selalu berlaku dalam hidup and how to value it. Tapi tak pernah ada peluang, muka stok stok tak alim macam ni, tak usah bermimpi.

Mungkin atas dasar dasar sebegini, I never attend my usrah meet for my first semester. Sebab tak nak rasa offended. Sebab taknak rasa beban. Sebab paling utama, tak usah selindung balik pokok wahai si PEMALAS. K MALAS , malas yang amat amat amat amat malas. Mendewa.

Despite rebellion aku selaku seorang remaja, I try to seek what is usrah is all about. Does it really like in school years. Well exactly I view every single thing showed in youtube, to show how different the usrah would be.

Yesterday, It Was A Nice Meet. Tolak tepi segala seluar tidur yang aku pakai but I really enjoy it. Mungkin faktor makan free menjadi pendorong. * I tell you money is decreasing and I isz sad * Yesterday, I got to share things. I got to talk. They give an equality in talking and giving. Even tho aku emangg bukan member club PSC * its an islamic society here* even though muka aku tak pernah muncul usrah, they gimme chance to talk. To give. To share. We played games. We share ayat Al-Quran. As I never seen and expect, its wallaaaaaa. Kalau ikut sense, how can you play games and relate dengan Al-Quran value. Life cycle game.

A member in the group, I vividly remember her, Fatin Shafiqah. We met for times during history class but we never talk. Dia pesan : Allah berfirman : Surah Al Muzammil ayat 20. *its a long one, I'm taking the part yang dia pesan tu *

dan berilah pinjaman kepada Allah sebagai pinjaman yang baik (ikhlas). Dan (ingatlah), apa jua kebaikan yang kamu kerjakan sebagai bekalan untuk diri kamu, tentulah kamu akan mendapat balasannya pada sisi Allah, - sebagai balasan yang sebaik-baiknya dan yang amat besar pahalanya. Dan mintalah ampun kepada Allah sesungguhnya Allah Maha Pengampun, lagi Maha Mengasihani.

Kalau kita pinjamkan masa yang Allah pinjamkan untuk kita ke arah kebaikan, pasti Allah membalas balik berlipat kali ganda. Macam Allah bagi 24 seven. Kita sibuk buat benda duniawi. Apa salahnya maghrib kita langkah kaki ke surau, pinjamkan masa kita *yang Allah bagi pinjam tu* beribadah pada dia. Dalam ayat penuh ayat ni, Allah kata jugak, Allah tahu setiap kebaikan yang kita buat :) 

Indeed, your Lord knows, [O Muhammad], that you stand [in prayer] almost two thirds of the night or half of it or a third of it, and [so do] a group of those with you. And Allah determines [the extent of] the night and the day. He has known that you [Muslims] will not be able to do it and has turned to you in forgiveness, so recite what is easy [for you] of the Qur'an. He has known that there will be among you those who are ill and others traveling throughout the land seeking [something] of the bounty of Allah and others fighting for the cause of Allah . So recite what is easy from it and establish prayer and give zakah and loan Allah a goodly loan. And whatever good you put forward for yourselves - you will find it with Allah . It is better and greater in reward. And seek forgiveness of Allah . Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Sesungguhnya. Bulatan Itu Gembira.

image
takde perkaitan =='

Comments