Searching.

I decided to change. I am trying to. I will always do.

For it tomorrow never comes. At least Allah won't let me feel any regret about today.

Masih mencari kekuatan berjalan balik pada fitrah. Trying to understand every single things I used to recite in my solat. Trying to value every single Allah sayings in His Love Letter. Read and Value. Ramai mampu membaca. Tapi tak ramai mampu value. Valuation comes with application.


Menapak tak mudah. Berjalan balik pada Dia perlu hati yang kental. Hati perlu redha. Hati perlu ikhlas.

Aku taknak jadi hamba yang terus mendustakan nikmat yang Allah bagi. Bertahun aku rasa jauh. Bertahun untuk aku sedar . Idk where was the turning point. Idk how the future treats. All I know, I am in the journey of searching. Searching for solace.

Bless the journey of my family members. Ease them whenever they were in trouble. Sooth them when they're on the verge of their tears. Till Jannah I wanted we to gather. Allahurabbi.

Allah. Aku rindu.


89:27
[To the righteous it will be said], "O reassured soul,


89:28
Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him]

89:29
And enter among My [righteous] servants

89:30
And enter My Paradise.

Comments