Its family time :)

Dah lama rasanya tak menjenguk blog. Maybe its true that when you got people to cheer your reality , you tend to leave the social networks. Well exactly what I am feeling right now :")

Here I am writing this in Melaka. For two weeks, pergi balik Melaka Shah Alam wasn't a big problem to me. As long as I'm home. Where the strength gathered. Being home again. Gahhh the feeling was GREAT.

Nadzmi went to Saser. Badly wanted to send him there. But itu bukan dalam aturan Allah. I got no class on Monday and for the rest of the week. Except for TUESDAY T.T heartbreak *bunyi gelas pecah* . Being home without you around. I feel the difference. Sebab aku rasa aku rapat dengan dia. Dia selalu panggil aku amah. Dia selalu rajin *lah jugak* tolong aku buat kerja kat dapur. Aku selalu panggil dia bangla because most of the time, he's the one who do the chores. Haha. Kakak kau ni sedih tahu? :"( Tapi takpelah. You went there untuk kejar victories to  yourself kan :) Menyambung legasi kecemerlangan Keluarga Encik Nazari dan Puan Nurul Inawati. Dah jauh jauh dah masing masing. Abang ke Perlis. Aku ke Shah Alam and UK insyaAllah. Aimi insyaAllah nak sambung belajar lagi lepas ni. Nadzmi dah ke Seremban. Tinggal dua hensem tu dekat rumah dengan ibu ayah.

Yesterday inside the car, Nabil was like pointing to the school sticker yang ditampal di cermin depan kereta.

Nabil : Dah boleh cabut la bu dua sticker ni * sbpi selandar *sains rembau. Nanti letak sticker sekolah abang Nadzmi. Nanti Nabil dengan Umair pulak letak sticker sekolah kitaorang dekat situ :')

Akak doakan korang :) Nabil shows positive improvement bila dah masuk darjah enam ni. I guess he know what he'll be facing this year. I could sense the difference. Last week dia pergi macam motivasi kecemerlangan. Without me asking, dia ceritakan semua yang dia dapat masa motivasi tu, including the paper  Aku Janji ( 5 A's ) :') , jadual belajar dia. I know he can do it. Even based on records , people might downgrade him, I would never downgrade my own brother. I believe in him. I know he'll achieve victories in his life. YOU WILL AHMAD NABIL :)

Abang. Sure I know he's doing good there. Jauh di mata, dekat di hati. Aicewahhh :"D
Umair. This boy. Dia tidak merasakan apa apa ketension-an for now. haha.

Aimi. Credit to my only sister. My gossip mate . perhaps. haha. Your passion for being an english teacher, akak yang comel ini mendoakan yang terbaik. Whatever the result would be, Allah yang mengatur semua kan. Jadi, jadilah orang yang percaya. For now enjoy your freaking great life without the books. You'll be missing these moments.

To ibu and ayah :) We the six siblings. We will always give our very best.

WELL, THIS IS FAMILY TIME :)

I want to fly. Lillahita'ala.


We got swag :D

Comments