YOU and US

You could randomly be anyone. You might be the one who happened to read this. Even the heart already meant YOU for someone. A person. Gender should be unspecified here. Well I still had the another side of me. All those mushy feelings, I feel the complete gross on it but somehow it's just couldn't be resist   . Or what now? 

To You.

Live well. Anywhere you're living. Just glad knowing that you're still breathing lively. Yes I do admit I stalk. Because I care. Its enough . Knowing that you're doing good. From far. Maybe you don't really feel that You is You. But nevermind. Its just my memories should be the one who be blamed for this. No, I don't have any single  regret stalking you. Cukuplah sekadar memandang dari jauh. Couldn't ask for more.

I include you always in my dua's. Well with no clear intentions. Just praying that you'll be bless entirely. The fact that we're not talking or even interacting now, its okay. Mungkin salah hati ini sebab masih sayang? Ke. Kot. Kan. Eh.

Gelak sendiri. Drag sangat kau ni. Kan.

By the way. Sem 2 dah mula bagi hint hint hectic. But then, I wanted to feel the tranquility. Oh Allah bless the life. The journey. its hard but I know, you won't test me beyond my limit. :)

To US.

Allah. Aku rasa aku macam bertatih semula nak cari siratul mustaqim. Apply Al-fatihah dalam setiap solat tapi terkesannya tak pernah. Trying to be good. Every day. Together dengan orang orang yang meaningful dalam hidup. Ain Aqila. I guess Allah tengah bagi clear hikmah kenapa kita sama sama dekat Intec. We or is it just me, wasted my 18. Jauhkan diri dari rumah Allah, cari keseronokan dunia tanpa henti. Well I couldn't express how grateful and thankful I am because we share the same new year resolutions. Moga Allah mudahkan jalan kita. Sebab aku tahu yang kita share almost the same fear. When people easily said : Untunglahh oversea bagai. We do know that its not that easy. Yes mata yang pandang tak akan faham bahu yang pikul. I want the friendship be one of the reason aku seek jannah later. We really grown up. Preparing the strong base to start our adulthood years. Glad I have you guys. Terus kuat.

Yes. Dulu aku admit, pergi surau sebab peraturan kata macam tu masa kat Selandar. Habis peraturan, belum tinggalkan sekolah, surau ke mana, jemaah ke mana. Bila masuk Intec, peraturan tak ketat mana. Lagi rasa bebas. Tapi bebas buat rasa perit. Amat dalam.

Allah. Izinkan aku bertaubat.

Bersyukur.

Comments