Numbers.

Heheeey hey I've been so emotional these days. So Holaaa blog. I've been missing you for past few days. Living my life in reality so yeahh I abandoned my artificial virtual friend. Oh this is what I define BLOG is.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 2 4 5 1 9 9 4. Eh eh. haha

So can I tell from the title. Oh yeah pandai pandai. I am going to share my 3 weeks experience dealing with Numbers. Where to be exact its Math. By the way, 3 weeks ? 0.0 I do hope the time runs even faster than now. Why you're ticking so slowwwwwwwwwww .

MATH , it happened to treat me  better than I expected. Maybe its because the lecturer. Omnomnomnom. Haha drown yourself to the sink of something. Haha. My law mates said that I had that one kind of weird hormons. Hormone attracted to the lecturers? Oh what. Oh wait. WHATTTTA. No I am not. No, I am .. I am.. straight. Err.

But Idk why, but I am having tough moments with my Statistic. Adakah kerana diri ini sangat malas nak mendewa buat latihan Stats atau apa. All those data successfully dizzied me. Bravo you data's. I am gonna heal it soon. Soon? *kening kening* bilaaa soon awak tu najwa. Kihkihkih. Heihhh, soon I mean as soon as possible. Heyyypppp *muka pegang rotan*

Talking about numbers. Baru teringat yang baru 3 minggu duduk intec. Tetapi 3 minggu terasa berbulan. Numbers of workload. Wallaaaaa sabarlah wahai hati :'# Meskipun kredit hour tidak sechallenging orang lain. Tetapi numbers of mengeluh memang berbakul bakul bakul bakul bakul.

Tak ketinggalan numbers merepek yang telah mencapai tahap dewa karma mengarut bersama ainaa :) hahah. Kadang kadang bila fikir balik, sumpahhh semua craps gilaaa ayat. Titik peluh mamak as an added cost for product approach sebab kedai mamak Rafi Bistro mahal sikit dari kedai mamak lain. So mesti ada permainan dia di sebalik itu. Wkakakaka su'zhon betul.  Kesan belajar ekonomi. Yeah ekonomi isz seronok okay. Yang lain dirasakan begitu sensored ye diutarakan disini. haha

Oh yeah. Numbers.

Comments