The pain. Will be healed.


Maybe its because the class is freeeeeeeezing cold. Itu menyumbang mungkin terhadap pemilihan tajuk :3

In some other way I act so cold today. Idk, maybe I am possessed by the 'Monday Blues' evil spirit. Gahh. I destroyed my mood since morning. I woke up late. Not to blame anyone because I hardly hear the alarm. Why. Why. I slept an hour late than usual yesterday. Because I can't sleep with distractions. Or is it maybe what. I hardly sleep in lights. Since ever.

Making puasa as a habit. Well , alhamdulillah to You for waking me up slightly earlier than the azan. A cup of water should be enough I guess. Oh don't make it hard for me O Allah. Make the day smooth. For past few days , I tried to be "The Person That I Decided To Be" . Still trying. Keep trying.

Sometimes it hard to know what's the exact niat you had inside you whenever you're stepping closer to the change that you decided to be one. Up till today, whenever I walk down the stairs from the room and walking pass the blocks , that would be the only thing that I think at that particular moment. Allahurabbi don't make it hard for me. Ease it for me. Ameeen.

...Aku tahu aku ada Kau...

Because I know you won't put any single of regret inside me whenever I getting myself near You. The pain is a happiness.

6:17

And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him. And if He touches you with good - then He is over all things competent.

Comments