If I had one more chance.

Assalamualaikum.

Selalu rasanya cakap macam ini, well even though aku tahu, tak baik nak cry over split milk.

Tapi I always wish for one. More. Chance.
To tell you its even hard to forget you. Even if I know you've forget me . I may only live in your memories. Why it seems easy on you. Its not easy for me. Tapi its like overtimes I tell myself supaya jangan terlalu drag dengan past. Well kadang kadang I do feel that you've fade away. Tapi ada masa, not even single thing about you went away. Dari jauh, aku selalu doakan kau akan live well. Doakan yang kita akan jumpa dengan the right person at the end. Doakan yang kau excel here after . Sebab aku sayang. Sebab tu kau ada dalam doa. :') fades away. I am strong enough. Try me.



One more chance. Even though I know that I would never get the one chance.

Comments