The things we dislike might be the best for us.

Assalamualaikum.

Its been a gloomy day for me. Exclude my awesome economics class. Aaaa not to forget my Pure Math class. Math is isn't that bad for my first impression. Even I am a bit slow. Well najwa, biar lambat asal tak careless. Aicewaah tu belum kira, lambat jugak, careless lagi. Oh numbers. Treat me better.

Well, after a while I do realize I write frequently when I am sad. Whenever i feel like my luahan hati dan perasaan doesn't really help. Heh? Apa ini?

So mengingatkan diri sendiri. Its just my second day but I tell you, my head feel dizzy. Penat. Aishhh. Aishhhh this kinda feeling. Can't be help aaa?

Things would not always be as what we wished for and what we expect it to be like. Easy. You know this is how real situation treats you but yet sighing over the spilled milk. Miahahaha.

Talking to myself. Well this is veghyy random.


K macam nilah. Bukan tak boleh buat sebenarnya. But I feel like I can't.

Tapi mana boleh cakap macam tu. You should say you can.

But kalau benda tu beyond capability sendiri macam mana. I know myself okay. 

But you should give it a try najwa. Tak adil nak judge one class macam tu.

 Its not about judging, its about me. Math je boleh buat kepala pusing pusing.

 Math? Come on laaa najwa. You kena rajin buat latihan je kot. 

But then, seeing others buat math laju gila tahap 3000mbps , aku rasa down okay. Senang je kot kau cakap? Try la buat sini. Talk in my shoe. Boo you.

Boo'ing me now? I'm already in you shoe gila. Persetankan jelah semua tu. Kau tahu kau memang slow, buat slow slow. 

Tapi?

 Apaaaaa tapi tapi. 

History, I dislike the new erghhh environment. 

Come one, you ni selalu slow nak adapt. Sampai ke laut ke nak duduk sorang diri. Shoot yourself. 

Aku penat okay? I want to do something that I can score. 

So now you're saying you cant score history la sekarang , HAH? 

weh jangan marah aku boleh?  Benci aaaa cakap dengan kau.

Najwa. You boleh buat. Boleh Boleh. Cakap boleh.

Wehhhhhh kau menyeksa aku tahu.

Jangan jadi pengecut. Have a faith Najwa. Faith Faith. Kau sumpah pengecut kalau kau give up . Boo. 

I am NOT a coward !!!

So prove it !!!

We'll see. I'll prove it, I'll punch you.

Go ahead. Punch yourself.

I'll punch myself. Later. Thanks another me. 

Comments